See: Hands-On Reactive Programming in Spring 5: Build cloud-ready, reactive systems with Spring 5 and Project Reactor, Publisher : Packt Publishing; 1st edition (October 8, 2018)
See: Spring Boot: Up and Running: Building Cloud Native Java and Kotlin Applications, 1st Edition, Publisher : O’Reilly Media; 1st edition (March 2, 2021)
With over 75 million downloads per month, Spring Boot is the most widely used Java framework available. Its ease and power have revolutionized application development from monoliths to microservices. Yet Spring Boot’s simplicity can also be confounding. How do developers learn enough to be productive immediately? This practical book shows you how to use this framework to write successful mission-critical applications.
Mark Heckler from VMware, the company behind Spring, guides you through Spring Boot’s architecture and approach, covering topics such as debugging, testing, and deployment. If you want to develop cloud native Java or Kotlin applications with Spring Boot rapidly and effectively–using reactive programming, building APIs, and creating database access of all kinds–this book is for you.
- Learn how Spring Boot simplifies cloud native application development and deployment
- Build reactive applications and extend communication across the network boundary to create distributed systems
- Understand how Spring Boot’s architecture and approach increase developer productivity and application portability
- Deploy Spring Boot applications for production workloads rapidly and reliably
- Monitor application and system health for optimal performance and reliability
- Debug, test, and secure cloud-based applications painlessly
About the Author
Mark Heckler is a Spring Developer & Advocate at VMware, conference speaker, published author, & Java Champion focusing upon developing innovative production-ready software at velocity for the Cloud. He has worked with key players in the manufacturing, retail, medical, scientific, telecom, and financial industries and various public sector organizations to develop and deliver critical capabilities on time and on budget. Mark is an open source contributor and author/curator of a developer-focused blog (https://www.thehecklers.com) and an occasionally interesting Twitter account (@mkheck).
For the past 5+ years, Mark has worked with various Spring projects within VMware (including Framework, Boot, Data, Integration, Cloud, Security, & more) and has contributed code and guides toward their improvement and ease of use, as well has having delivered countless sessions, deep dives, and workshops to Spring customers and developer community members worldwide.
See: Pro Spring MVC with WebFlux: Web Development in Spring Framework 5 and Spring Boot 2 2nd Edition, Publisher : Apress; 2nd ed. edition (January 5, 2021)
- Spring Boot Messaging: Messaging APIs for Enterprise and Integration Solutions 1st ed. Edition, Publisher : Apress; 1st ed. edition (May 4, 2017), B071VG289T ISBN-13: 978-1484212257