Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-500: Demonstrate your real-world knowledge of Microsoft Azure security, including tools and techniques for protecting identity, access, platforms, data, and applications, and for effectively managing security operations. Designed for professionals with Azure security experience, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
• Manage identity and access
• Implement platform protection
• Manage security operations
• Secure data and applications
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Assumes you have expertise implementing security controls and threat protection, managing identity and access, and protecting assets in cloud and hybrid environments
About the Exam
Exam AZ-500 focuses on the knowledge needed to manage Azure Active Directory identities; configure secure access with Azure AD; manage application access and access control; implement advanced network security; configure advanced security for compute; monitor security with Azure Monitor, Azure Firewall manager, Azure Security Center, Azure Defender, and Azure Sentinel; configure security policies; configure security for storage and databases; and configure and manage Key Vault.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate credential, demonstrating your expertise as an Azure Security Engineer capable of maintaining security posture, identifying and remediating vulnerabilities, implementing threat protection, and responding to incident escalations as part of a cloud-based management and security team.
See also: Microsoft Certification Exams