See: Hands-On Full Stack Development with Spring Boot 2 and React: Build modern and scalable full stack applications using Spring Framework 5 and React with Hooks, 2nd Edition, Publisher : Packt Publishing; 2nd edition (May 23, 2019)
See: Modern Full-Stack Development: Using TypeScript, React, Node.js, Webpack, and Docker 1st ed. Edition
See: Full Stack Serverless: Modern Application Development with React, AWS, and GraphQL 1st Edition
See: Learning React: Modern Patterns for Developing React Apps 2nd Edition
Manning publishes the best quality IT books in the industry.
Manning is an independent publisher, providing computer books for software developers, engineers, architects, system administrators, and managers. Our books also cover topics for young programmers, students, and occasionally children.
Manning is an independent publisher of computer books and video courses for software developers, engineers, architects, system administrators, managers and all who are professionally involved with the computer business. We also publish for students and young programmers, including occasionally for children. We are an entirely virtual organization based on Shelter Island, New York, with many staff working from far-flung places like Manila and Zagreb.
“Independent” means we are not owned by a large corporate entity and are free to make decisions without bureaucratic overhead. That has allowed us to innovate and be flexible and to quickly adjust what we do as we go. We were the first by several years to sell our books as unprotected PDFs, something that later became commonplace. We were the first to start selling books before they were finished, in the Manning Early Access Program. This gave our readers access to our content as soon as it was readable, and this too has become common in the industry. And it means we are thinking every day about new ways to satisfy our customers, some of which we hope you will be pleased to discover in the not-too-distant future.
how we improve
We published our first book in 1993 and have been learning from our successes, and even more from our mistakes, ever since. Every new book teaches us something that helps us improve:
- How to choose the topics we publish on
- How to find the right authors for each book
- How to help authors write the best books they can
- How to ensure the content is valuable and easy to learn
- How to let readers know about our content
We publish standalone titles as well as the following book series:
- In Action
- In Practice
- In Depth
- In a Month of Lunches
Readers can access our books through the Manning Early Access Program, O’Reilly Learning (formerly Safari Books Online), and iBooks. Print copies, wherever they are bought, come with free electronic versions in PDF, ePub and Kindle formats. With your print copy in hand, register it on the Manning site and you can download the digital versions from your account.
At this time, our eBooks are available only from Manning.com and Apple’s iBookstore.
- React create-react-app
- Next.js React Framework — next.js – The React Framework
- Gatsby.js React Framework — gatsby.js – Free and open source framework based on React
- Blitz.js React Framework
- Redwood.js React Framework
- react-admin – Frontend Framework for building B2B applications on top of REST/GraphQL APIs
- remix – Finally, a killer React framework from the creators of React Router
- aleph.js – The React Framework in Deno
- 1617295868 (TJoJ)
- B088P9Q6BB (JSDG7)
- YDKJSY: B084BNMN7T (YDKJSY-1), 1491924462 (YDKJS-1); B086GD45ZG (YDKJSY-2); 1491904151 (YDKJS-3); 1491904194 (YDKJS-4); 1491904224 (YDKJS-5); 1491904240 (YDKJS-6)
- B08F5HFWBH (MJSfI)
- B07MXG3LS1 (HJSW)
- B07YP276S1 (PJSfWD)
- B07C96Q217 (EloJS)
- 1617294209 (GtPgJsN)
- B01L2VFPZA (UECMA6)
- B00I87B1H8 (POOJS)
- B00AC1RP14 (EffJS)
- 1617293105 (GtPgJs)
- 1617294748 (GtPgNjs)